Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!

-   Parts For Sale (https://www.turbododge.com/forums/f28/)
-   -   Electrical Wiper Switch/Turn Signal Stalk (https://www.turbododge.com/forums/f7/f28/1190082-wiper-switch-turn-signal-stalk.html)

Miketucson 05-22-2017 01:11 PM

Wiper Switch/Turn Signal Stalk

Is there a replacement suitable for use on my 84 Daytona Turbo Z with Tilt Wheel??? It appears the eom unit is no longer available.

Thanks
Mike

4Daytonas 05-24-2017 08:42 AM

Re: Wiper Switch/Turn Signal Stalk

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miketucson (Post 4360098)
Is there a replacement suitable for use on my 84 Daytona Turbo Z with Tilt Wheel??? It appears the eom unit is no longer available.

Thanks
Mike

Do you mean the plastic piece that slips over the rod and controls the wipers and cruise control or the switch that's mounted under the dash on the steering column? this should be in the parts wanted section.

Miketucson 05-24-2017 09:05 AM

The plastic stalk that extends from the column that you use to turn on the wipers and operate the turn signals.

Thank you.

4Daytonas 05-24-2017 04:55 PM

I have several of these. How's $20 shipped. Pix to an email addy and my paypal is [email protected]

Miketucson 05-25-2017 04:35 PM

Great but I do not understand Pix to an email addy. What do you mean by this?

4Daytonas 05-26-2017 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miketucson (Post 4361842)
Great but I do not understand Pix to an email addy. What do you mean by this?

If you had wanted pictures I would need your e-mail address.I haven't figured out how to post my BIG mp camera pix yet!.Will send out today

85lebaront2 05-26-2017 09:00 AM

If you have some way of reducing the size (I have Photoshop) then just select "image size" and change it to fit in the constraints here for size.