Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-11 of 11 Results
  1. Exterior
    Just an FYI for anyone needing NEW Mopar license plate light bulb covers/lenses for their ‘83-88 E, ‘83-89 K, or ‘84-86 G bodies; You can still buy brand new ones from the dealer!!! P/N is 04357065AB which lists for 86-03 trucks & vans, but I assure you it replaces the old NS1 P/N 4174104, part...
  2. Parts Wanted
    Looking for factory shields that went under oil and trans pans on some 87 and older models. Attached to lower radiator support and k frame with m6 bolts. I know that these came on 84-87 K body’s with heavy duty service package, but may have came on other years and models as well. Factory P/N’s...
  3. Parts Wanted
    Hi all, I'm looking for a black or burgundy tonneau cover and mounting accessories for an 87 Daytona Shelby Z. Please let me know if you have one or know how I can get one. Thanks!
  4. Carburetted and TBI Injected
    Hello, I put a 1994 Dodge Shadow 1 Piece valve cover on my 1989 Dodge Daytona. The car I took it off of only had a oil cap splash guard on the cam, to prevent oil from splashing out of the valve cover when the cap was removed. Nothing else. What kept it from shooting oil into the PCV ports? My...
  5. Parts Wanted
    Hey there! Need the big stamped steel oil curtain that's under all the TBI valve covers. Let me know! Please and thank you!
  6. Parts For Sale
    1 used, recently redone(powder coated wrinkle black and baffle resealed, correctly) SHELBY valve cover, multi piece gasket. $200 OBO. 1 NOS never used ever wrinkle black Chrysler Turbo one piece gasket valve cover. With NOS oil cap as well. $100 OBO Prices are negotiable, I'm very reasonable...
  7. Engine - General, Exhaust & Induction
    I am having little or no success trying to find this part. I have had suggestions however, part not available or ... It is described as an upper ( beside the manifold ) cam cover. I have photo which I will try to attach to this. The part is basically a cover over the upper cam located on the...
  8. Parts Wanted
    Hey everyone, I need parts... again. I desperately need the upper and lower timing belts for my charger, and the bolts that hold them on that go through the valve cover. Also, I would like to find a tan arm rest for the center above the E-brake. Mines cracked and falling apart.
  9. Parts Wanted
    I need an aluminum cam/valve cover for my '82 2.2 Rampage. I'm going to paint it, so I'm not really picky about condition, just preferably something that will hold a gasket, but I'd consider a damaged one. 1PC gasket is preferable, but I'll take what I can get. I'm at 46112, so if you're close...
  10. Tech Questions and Answers
    I have no relationship with them, but chyslerparts.net did a great job with my replacement instrument panel cover (aka dashboard top). The cost was $65 less than the local dealer's price, and it was delivered on time. Oh, and replacing it couldn't be easier. You just pry the window switches...
  11. Parts Wanted
    So I have an A520 but the Junkyard I got it from drills holes into everything to drain fluids. So i'm in need of a new aluminum pan/cover. I'm not sure which tranny cover's will work but more info is always good. Let me know what you have and price. Thanks for your time. Shipping would be to...
1-11 of 11 Results