Turbo Dodge Forums banner
pcv elbow
1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Engine - Turbo & Block
    Will my car smoke if the plastic piece that comes out of the valve cover is broken? the PCV plugs into it, also a vacuum line leads down from it, i think into the turbo.
  2. Engine - General, Exhaust & Induction
    i've been looking around for the elbow that connects to the valve cover and pcv valve (the rubber boot). what is it called and does anyone know where i can get one. BTW i have an 89' caravan.
1-2 of 2 Results