Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a bolt on hood scoop from an early charger . I bought the supercharger on ebay and wand to try and keep it under the hood with factory parts. Thanks Steve: you can contact me a [email protected] :drinking:

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
the hood scoop isnt functional, it has many studs in the backside and would take modification to the scoop and hood to make it work

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I had one and sold it years back. My intention is to cut the hood out an use it to cover the hole. I am going to make a hat and tube and use a cone filter under the hood. I just need a little clearance for the hat. If you have one let me know. Steve

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
there are pics with one done and the air filter still sticks out the top of the scoop its that tall

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
#X593VW3 is the 1981-83 L body hood scoop. I have two perfect used ones /mounting nuts and spacers. $100.00 each plus shipping

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
email me at [email protected] with your info. name , address , and phone I will send payment for either one.My car is marron in color if one happens to be close to that. My zip is 18038 in Pa. for shipping quote . If you have a paypal account I can transfer the money to you . If not I will send a postal money order priority Mail.let me know what works for you. Thanks Steve

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have one. It has some extra mount holes drill though the scoop and one of the mount is broken in the middle. Otherwise in go shape. Would like to get 35 plus 15 to shipped. Total of 50 dollars can send some picture if like.
Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts