Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
276 Posts
The CB bolt pattern is a little different in front, it has that little 8mm bolt in there. The crank end maybe different too, I don't remember.

But the point of my reply is just an fyi, I had that gasket on my CB and it leaked. First time I ever used one. I went back to the RTV and rubber ends and it's fine now.

· Registered
2,433 Posts
I have a one piece gasket on my common block, but I don't know if they make one on pre common block. The pans are difference (common block vs non common block). So you definately can't use a common block gasket on a non common block and vice versa. Common block is 13 bolt holes and non common block is 11.

· Registered
2,433 Posts
I have a one piece gasket on my common block, but I don't know if they make one on pre common block. The pans are difference (common block vs non common block). So you definately can't use a common block gasket on a non common block and vice versa. Common block is 13 bolt holes and non common block is 11 and pans are longer I believe.

· Registered
3,600 Posts
The CB bolt pattern is a little different in front, it has that little 8mm bolt in there. The crank end maybe different too, I don't remember.

But the point of my reply is just an fyi, I had that gasket on my CB and it leaked. First time I ever used one. I went back to the RTV and rubber ends and it's fine now.
ya'll should know that the front pan seal is totally different between common block and non-common, but u can use the one peice seal on the 1986-1988 2.5 tall block.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.