Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for a 125MPH cluster in the style of the 84-86. I wish I knew about this because I passed so many of these at Carlisle, and didn’t know they came as 125.
(Not my photo, used for reference)
Speedometer Odometer Motor vehicle Vehicle Gauge

·
Registered
567 Posts
I’m looking for a 125MPH cluster in the style of the 84-86. I wish I knew about this because I passed so many of these at Carlisle, and didn’t know they came as 125.
(Not my photo, used for reference)
View attachment 278270
I have no idea if the wiring is different but check here there are one page full of 84,85 and 86 clusters. So there are leads
FYI a ton of those listings will be old so call all of them maybe you will get lucky. I needed a mirror and only a few of the listings still had the part....

·
Registered
1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no idea if the wiring is different but check here there are one page full of 84,85 and 86 clusters. So there are leads
FYI a ton of those listings will be old so call all of them maybe you will get lucky. I needed a mirror and only a few of the listings still had the part....
Yeah. The wiring is difficult. On the Digital Ones, you just have the two US and EU plugs, some ones are cable driven, that big metal piece sticking out of the back, and then the revolver cylinder looking thing. Do you have any idea which is which? It’s awfully confusing.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Yeah. The wiring is difficult. On the Digital Ones, you just have the two US and EU plugs, some ones are cable driven, that big metal piece sticking out of the back, and then the revolver cylinder looking thing. Do you have any idea which is which? It’s awfully confusing.
When you call all those junkyards just ask them what the plugs look like and only get one that has the same as yours otherwise you'll need a degree in electrical engineering or something to figure it out lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts