Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
check with Angelo Taylor on this site. I believe he has the white overlays that have that speed # on them for the L-bodies

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yep, I have some that go to 145 mph. I now have them in white, black, and blue overlays. E-mail me at [email protected] and I will e-mail you photos. Only $25 per set, or $20 each if 2 or more. I have two left in kph versions...both white.

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
These are Angelo's white overlays with blue LED's.

006.jpg 013.jpg

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thanks Steve in Va....I can't post them for sale here since I am not a vendor here. I AM a vender at that other forum though. The white ones have been slightly changed in that the speedometer now has red printing for MPH and Miles. The numbers past 95 have now been made to the same size as each other instead of smaller on the inside of the dial and larger on the outside. I dobn't know how long it takes a post on the other forum to appear, but here is the link....I think you need to be a member to see it.
Interior: 145 mph guage overlays in white, black, or blue

·
Registered
353 Posts
thanks steve in va....i can't post them for sale here since i am not a vendor here. I am a vender at that other forum though. The white ones have been slightly changed in that the speedometer now has red printing for mph and miles. The numbers past 95 have now been made to the same size as each other instead of smaller on the inside of the dial and larger on the outside. I dobn't know how long it takes a post on the other forum to appear, but here is the link....i think you need to be a member to see it.
interior: 145 mph guage overlays in white, black, or blue
[email protected]

4-20-12%20037.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts