Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello forum,

I've got a 1985 Dodge Omni Race Car. It's caged and stripped and I used it for a circle track race car for about 4 years. It T-boned a different race car a couple years ago on track and that smucked up the left side a little and damaged the k-frame a little bit.

I'm willing to sell it but if I'm gonna sell it I'm selling it all.

I have a replacement K-frame, replacement rear beam, and lots of spare parts. It is technically possible to fix and go back racing again.

Spare A-arms, one spare shock/spring combo, 3 new in box wheel bearings, etc.

The drive train survived. It's got a good healthy hopped up motor (Car was a race car in BC before I got it and motor was done up but I don't know the specs, Cammed for sure), it's got a good healthy 5-speed transmission, good axles and knuckles and brakes. Adjustable rear shocks.

So I'll let it go but if it does go all the Omni parts must go with it too and clear out my garage.

Car is located in Regina, Saskatchewan.

This is the view from the integra that hit the back corner. Sure looks worse then it was.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=305801416477740&id=100011436511631

And this is the car in action. I'm recording with a cell phone and the app "Harry''s lap timer". That's why it's so shaky.

https://youtu.be/CwNVOFJsECU

Let me know if you want it all.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well ain't that a pickle. I thought I had posted this picture gallery here too...

https://goo.gl/photos/Jf8XTEFTzR3xm4jbA

The blue chassis was totally stripped and because it was unfit to really use because of too much rust it had to be sent to the crusher. I did keep the hood and fenders though. Engine/ Tranny and a bunch of other parts got sold from the blue one in Wisconsin a while back.

I was gifted a black chassis and moved every single piece from the twisted red chassis to the black chassis. And I mean every single piece. Brake lines, gas lines, master brake cylinder, Fuel tank, Drive train, Steering column, exhaust, shifter, everything. It isn't a perfect chassis but it's usable. I'm about 90% complete. Still need to chop the roof off and install the cage. A few other small things to do too. And I gotta make it run. I'll go add a few more pictures to the gallery.

Essentially I have a moderately ok black omni frame, good motor, good tranny, good suspension. Just have to make it run and do a few minor things.

Are you looking for something specific?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok. Picture Gallery updated some. Feel free to send inquiries. I'm currently working to make it run and maybe go do some dirt racing or circle track again.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump!

Price reduced to $1000. If you take the car you get all the spares!

In the meantime I'm looking for the Front Motor Mount of a 1985 Dodge Omni with the 2.2L. The motor mount has been twisted in the old frame so I need another one.

Anyone got one?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts