Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title pretty much says it all these are 15inch pumpers with Pirelli P700-z 205/50-15 v rated tires on them. Two of them are almost full tread two are about half tread maybe just a bit more. They came on my omni when I bought it and I have since switched to 17s or they would still be on there. They are not cracking or dry rotting in anyway. They are balanced and ready to run. The only bad is a one of the center caps went MIA about a month before I took them off. I just never dug up another one because I wasnt running them anymore. Shouldnt be to hard to find one. I am asking $200obo for the set. If you want to pay shipping I will figure out a way to ship them. Pick up is almost a must to make them worth while. I would trade partial trade for an A520 3.50 gear full tranny or gear set standard bore common block engine or block or any other go fast goodies that I didnt know I needed. :D

I also have a set of rear big disk daytona brakes off a 92 iroc if anyone wants them make me an offer. They are been sitting next to tires forever just saw them when I was out there lookin at the tires.

Give me a call at 509-679-0765 if you are interested

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will weigh them and figure out shipping. What is your zip code?? I have some pics if anyone would like them emailed let me know

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will check and see what shipping would be anyway if you want to pay for the gas I can I could drive to nashville. They would fit in the back of the omni so it would only be like $40 for gas in that thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts