Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a complete set of four 16" Shelby Pumpers center caps included.
they are in pretty darn good shape. i bought these about 5yrs ago w/intentions of putting them on a car. well, i've never been able to find car that was up to my expectations.
so here they are for sale.

3 still have tires on them. not good ones. this is how i bought them.
this is probably the worst one shape wise.

asking: $250.00

· Banned
3,531 Posts
i didnt know there were any other guys from port huron on the board, just stefan in fort gratiot.
if you dont mind me asking, what tds do you drive in town lately, i see a few here and there but not many, i keep seeing a guy with a clean 87 csx but he said he is from roseville.

· Banned
3,531 Posts
oh, the one i have seen in the last 3 months is very nice, i caught him at a light and he said he lived in roseville, wasnt on the boards and said he couldnt find brake pads listed for the csx or shadow for the rear, of course i told him to get the ones listed for a shelbyz.
good luck with the sale, if thats the worst rim, thats a nice set. sand them down and polish them and relist them for $600, they will sell in a heart beat!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.