Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok this is my first post I know I am supposed to introduce myself when i join so here it is hi my name is Eric.anyways i just bought a 1950 dodge b2b pickup that's a 1/2 ton short box regular small truck not the big power wagon. i like those too but this what i have. the original flat head six has a couple of stuck valves I think anyways i plan on pulling it and installing a 1989 2.5l turbo1 engine,wiring harness,and socketed smec that i was going to put in my newyorker that i just sold also i have just purchased a 1994 dakota bell housing,trans,and flywheel and of course a different rearend I plan on getting it running with the motor all stock the for now and then at a later time modding the intake so the throttle body is pointing forward adding a intercooler and using throttle body from a 3.0v6 also i have a hy35 turbo i am going to install. and I need some bigger injectors not sure what size I will need yet and a 255lph external walbro pump also I am having a hard time locating a performance clutch for this application? and fabrication is no problem for me i have done some oddball swaps before I had a ranger that i installed a 2.3 turbo motor and t5 trans into and then after i melted a piston i installed a built dodge 318 with ported j heads big cam and a 727 with a manual valve body was fun but I scraped the truck and sold the engine and trans to my cousin who put it in a duster anyways .I was going to install a 440 engine in this one but I want to be able to afford to drive this truck.any help or suggestions? hopefully I am posting this correctly
[I gues i should have posted this in the rwd section sorry i will repost over there] http://www.turbododge.com/forums/images/smilies/banghead.gif

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
You really should explore the concepts of punctuation spacing and paragraphs as that will make your post much easier to read and give us the sense that your intellegence level is high enough to handle the task of which you speak nothing is more annoying to me than someone who types everything in one long run on sentence like this and it makes me inclined to ignore their post even if I do know the answer.:bang head

1 - 3 of 3 Posts