Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Where are you located in FL. I will be in West Palm Beach next week. I am interested. How well does the car run? Hows the interior? I would Pay cash. Could you send me photos of the inside and out?? Tell me a bit about it. Any issues? is it turbo or turbo Z? As much info as you can provide would be great.

Thanks,
Wade
[email protected]

· Registered
48 Posts
Where are you located in FL. I will be in West Palm Beach within the next couple of days for all of sept.. I am interested. How well does the car run? Hows the interior? I would Pay cash. Could you send me photos of the inside and out?? Tell me a bit about it. Any issues? is it turbo or turbo Z? As much info as you can provide would be great.

Thanks,
Wade
[email protected]

· Registered
1 Posts
jake do u still have this? I am back at my moms place. I heard u talked to my sister not long ago....let me know. And do u still have the other daytona?? I am more so looking for a late model TI but whatever work. maybe if u guys still have the vert?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.