Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking price is $4000

I am selling my 1984 Dodge Rampage 2.2 sport. Options include AC, CC, 5 speed manual, tachometer, center console, factory tonneau cover, bed rail delete, and alloy wheels. I completed the restoration on this truck summer of 2011. In the restoration process it received new paint, fully recovered and re-foamed seats/door cards, as well as new headliner. Entire under body has been coated in POR-15. Engine and trans are original to the car and only modifications are NOS Shelby carburetor and computer with Forward Motion cam. This Rampage has never seen winter and is rust free. Originally an Arizona car, I bought it from St. Louis and it has been stored every winter since I have owned it. I have lots of spare parts that can be included to sweeten the deal. These include several tailgates, taillight housings, fenders, gauge clusters, side windows, etc. It has several small paint chips around the body, and the tachometer has never worked right. I've re-soldered multiple tachometer PCBs and tried several different clusters and finally gave up on it. Vehicle is located in Horton, MI. I have more pictures upon request.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Sedan Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Family car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Sedan Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door Family car Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire Auto part Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive exterior Land vehicle Vehicle Trailer Car Automotive exterior

·
Registered
1 Posts
Asking price is $4000

I am selling my 1984 Dodge Rampage 2.2 sport. Options include AC, CC, 5 speed manual, tachometer, center console, factory tonneau cover, bed rail delete, and alloy wheels. I completed the restoration on this truck summer of 2011. In the restoration process it received new paint, fully recovered and re-foamed seats/door cards, as well as new headliner. Entire under body has been coated in POR-15. Engine and trans are original to the car and only modifications are NOS Shelby carburetor and computer with Forward Motion cam. This Rampage has never seen winter and is rust free. Originally an Arizona car, I bought it from St. Louis and it has been stored every winter since I have owned it. I have lots of spare parts that can be included to sweeten the deal. These include several tailgates, taillight housings, fenders, gauge clusters, side windows, etc. It has several small paint chips around the body, and the tachometer has never worked right. I've re-soldered multiple tachometer PCBs and tried several different clusters and finally gave up on it. Vehicle is located in Horton, MI. I have more pictures upon request.

View attachment 270746 View attachment 270747 View attachment 270748 View attachment 270749 View attachment 270750 View attachment 270751 View attachment 270752
hey I was wondering if the truck is still for sale ? Actually I’m interested in the tail lights ,passenger side rear corner,possibly rear bumper. You can text [email protected] 309-236-3409 Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Asking price is $4000

View attachment 270746 View attachment 270747 View attachment 270748 View attachment 270749 View attachment 270750 View attachment 270751 View attachment 270752
Is this Rampage still for sale?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow, that's a cool car. I've always liked old cars since I was a kid. I grew up in an area with a lot of woods and swamps, and my dad had a truck that we drove together all the time. I dreamed of getting my parent's truck. But by the time I got my driver's license, it was out of commission. Now I dream of buying something like it to go to the woods or river for a nature vacation. Pretty soon, Trucks for Sale UK is exporting a 2017 Ford Raptor for me. One that I will be able to drive perfectly off-road. Just the car I go to work is not suitable for such purposes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is this bad boy still for sale? I'm going to michigan this saturday to view another rampage and would like to see this one as well if you have it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts