Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi..I figure maybe this is the wrong forum to post N/A Dodge parts but who knows maybe some1 needs this stuff for their daily driver...

I have a 1990 Automatic Omni that I'm converting to a T2 So I don't need the automatic Transmission or the motor... They run absolutely perfect and have 93,000 miles original on em..transmission has a new torque converter. Complete Transmission I'm asking $100 plus shipping
Engine I might keep because it is a common block that hasn't been drilled or abused but I'd sell it complete for $200 plus shipping..

Also I have a running 1984 N/A Omni with an Automatic transmission that I'm stripping here shortly for another project and I don't need the motor/transmission in this either.. I haven't pulled the trannies yet so I'm not sure which ones they are but I'm asking $75 plus shipping for the 84 Automatic trans, it has 87,370 original miles..
The motor is the N/A 2.2 with the aluminum "G" and has 87,370 original miles and runs perfect except for the crappy Holley Carb.. Asking $200 plus shipping or $100 if you want the complete motor besides the Aluminum head.

I haven't pulled anything Yet because I don't have the room to store em in my garage so I can take YouTube video of them running and pics tomorrow if anybody's interested. Thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much fpr the g head just the head
I have been kicking around the idea of saving the G head to match a 2 piece intake I have...So honestly I was hoping to sell the motor complete or just the bottom end so I can keep the head. I guess thats wishful thinking though, uMmm I'll do 100 plus shipping fees which I think is fair. Theres no cracks or nothing and it'll come complete/ready to run on a N/A... Let me know if you want pics, I'll try an post some today in between yard work.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I need the transfer gears out of that n/a omni trans. They r slightly taller than the ones in my caravan. I have a 500 HP hybrid motor going in and I need more gear. I can send u mine back to put in it. They are easy to pull. Call tony 719-930-0190

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
have a photo of the bracket on the TB for the kickdown cable to feed through to the throttle rod

1 - 5 of 5 Posts