Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1984 turbo z f/s pics added!

I have a 1984 daytona turbo z. Its basically a stock motor with a 50 trim turbo on it. It has a custom intake manifold, a supra intercooler, and lots more! only lookin for $1000 pm me or 407-346-0066. The car has some bad about it so please call or pm or reply and ask questions.

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok so everyone probly wants to know whats up with this car. and i need to get rid of it, and find it a new home. i guess we'll start with the good. so $1000 is the lowest im going, this is why: 50 trim t3/t4 turbo(with like 100 miles on it.),t2/t3 clutch pressure plate combo(also with like100 miles on it). mallory 4309m adj fuel reg with pressure gauge. interior in very good shape, execpt for the missing pieces, like some of console pieces around the radio area. the body in pretty good condition too, a few little dents (cant really notice them unless i show them to you). and the wheels alone are about $1200. oh it has a supra front mount intercooler........ok so now for the bad, the is still in driveable condition. it does smoke a little at idle, compression test show that #2 cylinder has 30 psi to its name! thats pretty much the bad. cuz if you get a new block or rebuild that one, your going to fix all the other bad, like blow-by and oil all over the engine(caused by blowby). point is i need the car gone. im only 21, trying to get my life started, and if i keep this car im just going to keep pooring my money into it(not a good thing when your try to get out of your parents house).so for my own good, its got to go! you can call 407-346-0066 its my cell i always have it. or pm or just reply. but i need the car gone soon cuz im trying to get a new car, and one of my buddys are holding the car for me. so if i dont get anything by like next week, its got to go on craigslist or ebay. but i wanted to find it a good home.(a td home!) thanks corie. oh yeah new pics (interior, engine)

2_2turbo - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.