Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my '85 Town & Country (Woody) out of Seattle, Washington. I got her a few months ago and have been working on her since, but ultimately I really need to get a daily driver and maintenance is getting exhausting.

Category: Domestic
Mileage: 87100
Engine: 2.2L Turbo MPFI
VIN: 1C3BC59E3FF114919

The alternator, fuel pump, plugs and oil have all been replaced within the last 6 months. Of the issues present, there is a coolant leak from the water pump, periodic stalling while decelerating hard, and the alternator is switch-on. Leads are still present.

The stereo has been replaced with a Kenwood bluetooth amp, with 2 Pioneer box speakers. I am shipping the original (working) stereo with the car, and it should be a relatively simple reinstall.

You can find her on eBay here, but feel free to send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions, and I'd be more than willing to talk.

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Full-size car Sedan Land vehicle Full-size car Car Vehicle Classic car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Sedan Land vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive design Automotive wheel system Vehicle Car Classic car Sedan Land vehicle Car Vehicle Sedan Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Cadillac brougham Cadillac fleetwood brougham Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Vehicle Car Auto part Engine

1 - 1 of 1 Posts