Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1985 Dodge Charger for sale, in USA - North Carolina.

Mileage: 102000 miles
Engine Size: 2.2 NA

Asking price is $700

I am selling my project 1985 Dodge Charger that I have been working on for the last couple of years. I have got to get rid of some of my money pits! This car has a N/A 2.2 with 5 speed, AC and sunroof. I have swapped over the COMPLETE suspension and ground effects from a 1986 Shelby Charger, I didn't photograph all of it but it's all included. I even swapped the gas pedal. Has a nice set of low mileage Pirelli 205/50-15 tires, two of which are on the car now and the other two were getting mounted after I re-finished the wheels first. Has a correct size five-lug spare tire. I've installed a Sony CD player. Here's a few points of interest that I've done to this car:
1. I removed all computerized engine controls and converted to a straight weber/holley carb with a Duraspark distributor and control box. The intake is completely off the engine now for removal of the EGR plumbing and welding of the EGR inlet port under the intake manifold. This is a good engine.
2. I was in the process of replacing the ford ignition box with a GM HEI setup, it's pretty much done but I haven't tested it yet.
3. I recovered the headliner, it looks new.
4. I have the Shelby muffler waiting to be installed.
5. I also have a set of OEM black aluminum rear louvers.
6. Grant sport steering wheel has been installed.
7. Interior plastics have been re-dyed, it looks pretty good.
8. Front rotors have been turned and new brake pads installed.
9. New AutoZone battery.
10. NO body rust. Patched one small hole on each front floor board with rust treatment and fiberglass. Found and fixed the leak that caused it.

I will include LOTS of spare parts, like several weber-style carbs, some door and rear hatch weatherstripping, a climate control panel, a spare driver's door window, and I'm sure I can dig up other items when the time comes.

Here's the deal with the title: I bought this car from a garage owner in Danville VA, who took it in as payment for a job he had done. He gave me a document of purchase and ownership when I picked it up from him. You can get a replacement title with this document and some $$$.

This car will have to picked up at my house in Hope Mills NC. My price is firm, and I'm not going to part it out. Please email me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Man youre selling this? But you put so much time and effort into it! I've seen this car in person, lot of good work done to it and just as solid as stated. great seller, free bump!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I need to let this go. I've got something I'm trying to do and I need to seriously reduce my toy quota first. You want it?

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I'd love it, but I no longer live in NC I'm about 750 miles away from Fayetteville now lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts