Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: carform_post -->
Category: Domestic

I have a 1985 Dodge DAYTONA TURBO CONVERTIBLE for sale, in Ontario - Region A.

Mileage: 88278 miles
VIN: 1B3BA64EXFG147717
Engine Size: 2.2 TURBO

Asking price is $5500

just arrived at our dealership is this rare find in a daytona turbo convertible. from information i'm gathering this is one of only a handful ever produced and is someone on here's dream come true. the owner really didn't want to part with this but he traded it in on a g6 gt hardtop convertible so now it's our pleasure to find it a good safe home. if you're in pa i can have it inspected for a year for you if you're out of pa your on your own. it's a 2 owner piece it was originally from delaware until 3 years ago when it was purchased by a long time family friend of mine who only put a couple thousand miles on it in that time frame. it's got 88000 original miles on the car. the car looks a lot better in pictures than in person. if it were mine i'd definitely do an entire repaint of the car since it's over 30 years old and it's definitely showing it's age. it's in great shape for the age but no where near show ready. the interior is in amazing shape for the year and i actually removed the covers that the owner had on and to my surprise the seats are flawless! there's some minor rust on the passenger side rocker panel but none on the driver side. the car feels good when driving and shifts well, it seems to boost at 7-8 lbs going off the gauge and feels like maybe it could use a little tuning and a tune up. the exhaust manifold sounds like it has a small leak and may need to be replaced. the car would be the perfect project car to restore and i've been unable to find another one anywhere to compare to. feel free to provide me with any info on the car because i've only had history with the shelby z daytona back in the 90's. we're located an hour from philly or 30 minutes from allentown in Pennsylvania. car is at my dealership and able to be seen monday-saturday 9-7. any questions don't hesitate to call me at 570-516-2000 JOE

VIN IS 1B3BA64EXFG147717
MILES ARE 88,278 (BUT I'M CURRENTLY ENJOYING SO IT'LL BE SLIGHTLY HIGHER)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/63kww82vtocurj7/AADqNzJYdD75Od5U3cIgqO55a?dl=0 LINK TO 12 PICS OF CAR
<!-- END TEMPLATE: carform_post -->

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts