Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my '85 Daytona Turbo for $1000 or bo.

The car has 177k miles. I have owned it since 1986; bought it with 18k miles on it.

It is a 2.2 Turbo with an automatic transmission, , cruise, AC, tan leather interior.

The frame is solid with no known rust, and the body has minimal rust (a 1in x 1in surface rust spot over drivers door handle).

The hood and roof have some paint oxidation.

It is a daily driver that I drive during the Summer months; garaged during Winters for all these years.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
^ What he said.

Must have swapped that tailight in from a "Z". Never saw the double Dodge badging before on one. Also would love to find those turbo decals somewhere in black.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The car is still available. The car runs good. It is my daily driver during the Summer months.

The car is located in Amherst, New Hampshire.

·
Registered
338 Posts
very cool color combo, as previously stated... any mods? how is the leather interior? does it have the computer that talks to you and TELLS you the fuel level is low and such? those were so neat...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In response to:
>very cool color combo, as previously stated... any mods? how is the leather interior? >does it have the computer that talks to you and TELLS you the fuel level is low and >such? those were so neat...

No, no mods. It still puts out 7.5 lbs turbo boost. The driver seat is showing wear in a couple of spots. All the other seats are in pretty good shape. It has the thigh & lumbar hand pump on the driver seat. I have std trip chronometer; no talking computer. Those were cool. My mother had one in her '85 New Yorker.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey dude, I know how tight money is for everyone, but I gotta ask-- would you be interested in trade for a Jeep Cherokee? I live about an hour away in VT.:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have posted some interior shots that I took today.

The car now has 178k. I recharged the AC, so it is icy cold.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm sure the car is long gone but finding this thread made me very happy, I owned one of these for years as well, bought it new in '85 with that exact color scheme and specs (tho I DID have the talking computer, "Norman" as I called him)... looked exactly like yours except for the wheels! - Bismo ([email protected])

·
Registered
14 Posts
OMG! Are those MiM/Speedline wheels? I had identical ones on my 84 Daytona turbo back in the early 90's. That car was my pride and joy and I was so excited when I finally saved up enough money to buy the wheels. I used to wipe them down everyday. I'll post a pic if I can find one.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.