Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Category: Domestic

I have a 1985 Dodge LeBaron Turbo for sale, in USA - Pennsylvania.

Mileage: 68,000 miles

Asking price is $3400obo

Seller Information: Justin Dziedzic
Phone: (610) 762-5274
Email: [email protected]

Up for sale is an immaculate 1985 Chryser Lebaron 2.2 Turbo Convertible. Runs great, All electronics work as they should. 68,xxx original miles. Garage kept and VERY well taken care of. Call or text 610-762-5274 if interested. Thanks! Justin

Attachments

·
Legendary Driver
10,948 Posts
2 far away pics aren't really going to drive people to buy the car. Looks nice from the pics but more and closer would probably help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya, you guys are right. I'll take some more of the interior and rest of the car tomorrow. R- title due to the car being hit in the right rear in 1992. Can't tell at all. Car drives straight, frame is straight. Car is in great shape. I'm looking to move out of state soon and don't want to take it with me as I have two other cars and a motorcycle. I'll post more pics tomorrow morning. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
would love to talk to you about it. I have a 1984 and am having to replace it. how is the top? tires? any frame or body rust? Give me a call tomorrow
if you still have it.
regards, ken 404 409 3423

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I left a message for you. The top is in excellent shape, as are the tires. Top has one dime sized hole that has been patched. That's it. Been garage kept it's whole life. No rust on the vehicle whatsoever. Car really is in immaculate condition.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.