Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Category: Domestic

I have a 1985 Dodge Omni for sale, in USA - Nebraska.

Asking price is $$500.00

1985 Dodge Omni. LOTS work done to it. Recently the 2.2 liter engine went out. So I got a hold of a 1989 2.5 with 95K, VERY well taken care of engine. New Axles, New Belts, New Radiator, New Hoses, New Valve Cover Gasket,New Oil Pan Gasket, New starter, New Air Filter, New Oil Cap, New Radiator Cap,New Rear Shocks. Tires are only a year old. As you can see I took my time with the engine swap and did things right. Now for the bad. I cant seem to get a tranny that is worth a shit. This will be the 2nd tranny as been in the car in 3 months. Im done messing with this. I want 500 Bucks for it. You can still drive it. its just 3rd gear is out so your top speed is 40mph You can pick up a tranny for 200 bucks and my mechanic charged me 268 to put them in. for less then 1000 bucks you can have nice car.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Interesting swap! Did you utilize the TBI unit from the '89 or is it carb'd still? That being said, does it use an '88+ automatic with large spine axles or are you still using the earlier small spline?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Why the hell post a car, if you have no desire to answer your p.m. and the add?????????? I live 15 min from you.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Alright, I'm just going to close this thread.

The user hasn't been on since the day after he posted this ad.

It seems that he didn't really think to check on his ad.

To the seller: Send me a private message and I will reopen this if you ever come back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.