Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Category: Domestic

I have a 1985 Dodge Omni GLH for sale, in USA - Massachusetts.

Mileage: 54,xxx miles

Asking price is $1500

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cto/3017708741.html

Up for sale is my 1985 Dodge Omni GLH. I hate to sell it but it's better off with another enthusiast who can devote more time to it. I want it to go to someone with the intentions of restoration. It is a one owner car and is all there with the exception of a headliner. Needs rear brake lines and a new emergency brake cable. Maybe you have a GLHS and a GLH-T... complete the collection!

It is really killing me to sell it and I really want it to go to a good home. I am asking 1500 but shoot me an offer if you are interested in a restoration.
Thanks,
Brandon

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some additional pictures of the interior and pictures of a couple of imperfections on the exterior. If you are serious about buying, PM me and we can set up a time to come take a look at the car that way you can properly assess the value of the car.
There is no rot on the car with the exception of the floorboards. I stopped all rust with a rust converter a couple of years ago. The quarter needs to be repainted as seen in the pictures, there is a small dent there as well. Under the hood, the valve cover is a little rusty and the hood has a small bit of rust on its bracing.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just flushed the coolant, didn't even look like I had to. Idles nice and doesn't overheat at all. It is still for sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.