1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 12:01:21 -0600
Subject: SD> 1985 GLH Turbo For Sale.

HI all,
The GLH Turbo is Lightning Blue and has NO RUST!!. It has 92000 original miles on it. It is all original. The interior is great but needs a good cleaning. The exterior has 2 very small dents and as far as I can tell has never been in any kind of accident. The paint is beaqutiful except for the roof and the small little panel between the hood and windshield where the clear coat is coming off. The ONLY thing that we can tell is wrong with it is it has a small rod knock like a spun bearing. We started removing the engine and didn't get very far when my son went into the army. I really hate selling it but we don't need another car here forever. The highest offer will get it. It is located in Orem, Utah Dempsey Bowling's stomping ground. Please let me know ASAP because my wife is really pushing hard for me to take it to the crushed.

Thanks,
Jerry Lewis

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
posting $500 asking on SDML

·
Registered
117 Posts
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 12:01:21 -0600
Subject: SD> 1985 GLH Turbo For Sale.

HI all,
The GLH Turbo is Lightning Blue and has NO RUST!!. It has 92000 original miles on it. It is all original. The interior is great but needs a good cleaning. The exterior has 2 very small dents and as far as I can tell has never been in any kind of accident. The paint is beaqutiful except for the roof and the small little panel between the hood and windshield where the clear coat is coming off. The ONLY thing that we can tell is wrong with it is it has a small rod knock like a spun bearing. We started removing the engine and didn't get very far when my son went into the army. I really hate selling it but we don't need another car here forever. The highest offer will get it. It is located in Orem, Utah Dempsey Bowling's stomping ground. Please let me know ASAP because my wife is really pushing hard for me to take it to the crushed.

Thanks,
Jerry Lewis
I guess that it goes without saying.........pics?

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I knew some one around here would have to have it for the money =P

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
thanks for the heads up Rob. :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts