Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a manufacturer of body kits for the mid 80's G-bodies?
Will the ground effects from a 89-93 daytona fit a "85" XT?

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Direct Connection used to sell an Aero Kit for the Laser. I've only ever seen one in person, there were a couple of pictures of some floating around on here a while ago.

There is "1" company that makes a kit for the 2nd gen Daytona's, but it looks a LOT like the factory stuff.

The ground FX for an '89-'91 are completly different than that of a '92/93 car. Those are different than the '87/88 cars. Can they be made to work? Probably with a lot of time. Would it look good? Eh..I don't think so. I think I saw a picture one time of a 1st gen Daytona that had that done...I thought it looked like crap. The roundiness of the '92/3 cars does not mix well with the angular previous cars well at all.

You best bet..find an '86 Daytona Z and use that. Personally I like the way the Laser XT was from the factory..it was distinctive from the Daytona.

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
i put a complete Turbo Z 86 body kit and spoiler set on my base model 84 Laser. find all the stuff in the junkyard or buy it piece by piece from ppl on the board

1 - 3 of 3 Posts