Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: carform_post -->
Category: Domestic

I have a 1985 Plymouth Horizon for sale, car is located in Weirton, WV 26062 which is about 25 miles WEST of Pittsburgh, PA.

Mileage: 128,032 miles
Engine Size: 2.2

Asking price is $750.00

Seller Information: John Cooper
Phone: 3 zero 4 67 zero 4477
Email: jcwv at att dot net

Ok, please read the ENTIRE post. NO TRADES! I am selling a RUSTFREE 1985 Plymouth Horizon 4 door hatchback, 2.2L carbureted 4 cyl, automatic transmission. It has 128,032 miles on it. This car is originally from Texas and has only been in this area about 2 1/2 years. It is gray with a red interior. The interior has seen better days due to the sun in Texas. The engine runs well but has a water leak on the back side of the intake manifold so it MUST BE TOWED. I have a 2.2L fuel injected engine (94k miles) and spare automatic transmission that goes with it. All 4 tires are new and the original steel rims are in excellent condition. I have $750 invested in it and that is what I want for it. I don't have to sell but I have way too many projects and not enough time to get them all done. Again, NO TRADES. I am also selling 2 Subaru Impreza Wagons, a 1997 Chevy Blazer, a 1987 Dodge Charger and a 1994 Jeep Cherokee. Please email me for more info on these cars.

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still for sale. Would make a nice starting point for a turbo conversion since it is nearly rust free. (Light surface on bottom of a couple doors only)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts