Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Make a list of parts and prices. It'd help people know what all you have to sell
Literally everything but the shell, kframe, rear beam, rear shocks and rad/rad fan.

Absolutely everything else is for sale. All the pieces I want in it are gonna come from my race car which got smucked up 10 days ago.

Maybe I'll keep the gas pedal/brake pedal/ clutch pedal....maybe.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does your car have manual steering? Thanks.
Yes. And it's coming out. Tie rods/manual steering rack (a high price ticket item I heard)/coupler/steering column are all coming out.

I'll probably have it out in a couple of days from now. Working on door panel trim stuff now.

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
I'd totally like to have the top for the drivers door panel...for sure. This is the piece that sits on top of the door panel on the drivers door and that the door lock button pokes up through. It's really easy to remove after you remove the door panel. Just held on by a few phillips head screws on the front and the clips that hold the back which can be released by pushing in on the piece while you pull up on it. Don't tug too hard or it is easily damaged...but I sure would like to have it. I am in 30092, I realize you are in Canada.

Please PM/message me if it's available.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi;I need the bracket that holds the interior light into the headliner.Thanks.I'm in BC
It should be there. I get off work at 7pm Sask Time so I'll see if I can find it tonight. I think I took the headliner out already. Gonna be a garage night methinks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am looking for the engine side bulkhead connector and boot. I don't need any of the harness, unless that's the only way you'll sell it. Let me know price with shipping to 48381 MI.

Thanks, Dave

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
kcar, See PM. It does still have steering shaft. I think it's about 90% removed already. The dash has already been stripped out...

ILIKESHELBYS, Does this following link work for you?
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMTX33bexElxoNwZjJ9uyuVqaf43l-r-ujgB5FynWDAc9xGS_-BDzRE5K9G64qtnQ/photo/AF1QipO1b3g93lU5wWyuluYipcn_x3SCngot3aIESp8v?key=QzRXZHRYT3U0cThKcmxOYnVVNWY2SnkyQm9MbWFR

I have it removed, can get a better picture later today.
Yes the link works and that is the exact part I am looking for. I can't tell if there is some sort of cracking/deformation about 2/3 the way up from the door lock button hole or if that is just a smudge. Have a look and in your PM I think you said you would try to get a little better picture. Either way, if the 'smudge' is not a spot where is all cracking up I sure would enjoy having it to repaint and put on my project car. Let me know and we can exchange $$ for part(s). Thanks in advance. /Steven

1 - 20 of 63 Posts