Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1986 Dodge 600 es turbo for sale, in USA - Oklahoma.

Mileage: 64,245.00 miles
Engine Size: 2.2 turbo

Asking price is $1850.00

time to part with this car has been a lot of work .it has 64,425. miles really low miles the paint is a little tired but i have seen not 1 speck of rust and the body is verrry straight . the boot and trunk look almost new the top could use some work. has a new computer,timeing belt,all new ignition system and tune up all of the vaccume lines replaced at the same time,had a slow leak in the radiator so replaced that too,wasent running right and the a new fuel pump brought it back to life all this car needs is a set of tires and you could drive cross country

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 1986 Dodge 600 es turbo - 1850.00

ok i am lowering the price to 1850 which is a few hundred off of what i have in it the tag cost a whopping 300 dollars this car hadent been drove on the road since 2000

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I am interested in the dodge. Would you call me at 507-398-8535 or email your phone number and I will call you. We' ll talk more. I have a relative who lives near Oklahoma City, Tuttle I think is the name. We could arrange for him to check it out if our discussion warrants it. Thanks. John

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very interested in the 600 es. Please give me a call at 405 315-8861. I live here in okc! Would like to come look at it soon as possible!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.