Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1986 Dodge aries K for sale, in USA - Pennsylvania.

Mileage: 75000 miles
Engine Size: 2.2l turbo

Asking price is $1200

selling my latest project to help pay off some bills that are stacking up. cars an 86 aries k 4dr factory 5 speed with 75 k miles on it. engine has under 100k its a 2.2l turbo from a 88 lancer es with the newer 1pc intake manifold, mitsu turbo, manual boost controller, a srt4 intercooler with custom piping and knockoff bov. it retains the factory 525 trans (clutch is starting to slip in higher gears) so it could use a new clutch soon. it has direct connection gauges, bench seat, interiors decent condition but no headliner. bodys good exept for the rear rockers and some bubbling in the quarters, paint is great its gold in color. it has 15 inch pumpers on it with not so great tires but it comes with the 13 inch steelies with new tires. it has custom bent and welded 2 1/4 exaust with a cat (hollowed) and strait thru cherrybomb glasspack (sounds great). included in the sale: original engine (ran great), factory wire harness and computers, a 88 lancer engine harness with smec, and other random parts. just did an alignment on it and has newer front brakes, and pa inspected till next year. i drive it every day havent really had any problems with it. asking 1200 thats what i have into it.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
still needs a few things, headlights arnt right (left side is dull and turns dont work in the front) and power loss lights on cause it needs a ais put in the intake manifold. also forgot it has a walbro 190 pump with new rubber high press fuel lines and high pressure clamps

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
too bad you didnt post it 2 weeks ago, would have been on it like a fat kid on cheese cake

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.