Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1986 Dodge Daytona CS for sale, in USA - Colorado.

Asking price is $300.00

86 T-Top Daytona CS Parts Car
Just got out of the Army and Uncle same will not ship my project car so I have to get rid of it

no title however I can give you a name and number for they guy that has the title I just don't have time to play games.

the car needs a lot of work but I really don't want to send it to the scrap yard

Asking 300.00 obo

car Runs and drives you can see in the pictures what is needed along with the title.

Also I have a new black carpet and some of the door and window seals for the t-top config new from dodge atleast the were new 12 years ago when they were bought and left in the car.

Driver Side is clean except for some paint rot

front well you can see the damage I do know were to get these part if you want I can take you there when you get the car

passanger side is as good as the other until you get to the fender

all glass minus the wind shield is good also you can see the plates that expired in 99

T Tops and roof in great shape

C&C sticker on the drivers door

full digital dash every thing kitchen sink for options

CS Badge

well you can figure this one out

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Where is the car located? Pics dont seem to work, can you reload them?

·
Registered
430 Posts
i just made arrangements to buy this.will be picking up tomorow.car will be parted out.trans,wheels and a few parts already spoken for.will list in parts for sale once i take inventory and decide what i want..car was hit kinda hard in right front,core support and hood are bent pretty good..if anyone is looking for a specific part,let me know.its a black t top with black leather.interior is pretty ruff from the sun around here.

·
Registered
116 Posts
yea I picked it up and had a parting thread in the for sale area.what are you looking for?i already got rid of the car but may have or know where to get what your looking for
I am looking for the lower black plastic window trim and window scrappers for both drivers and passenger side doors if they will fit an 89 daytona. I think they will because they look the same. Also looking for drivers side window and door panels and seats, front and back and console for 89 Daytona. The interior on mine is toast, was outside for 10 years in the Arizona sun with the drivers side window missing.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I am looking for the lower black plastic window trim and window scrappers for both drivers and passenger side doors if they will fit an 89 daytona. I think they will because they look the same. Also looking for drivers side window and door panels and seats, front and back and console for 89 Daytona. The interior on mine is toast, was outside for 10 years in the Arizona sun with the drivers side window missing.
is your a t top or non?i have some nos window scrapers for a non t top car.the ones on this car were trashed.the door panels,seats and all were trashed in this one.it too was from arizona and was sun baked..sorry i couldn't help..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts