Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
car usta be mine good car would be a great project for some one i just didnt have the time for it howards a good guy to deal with for sure good luck on th sale

·
Registered
641 Posts
Yes, Howard bought a car from me also 85 Dodge 600 convertible. Kinda wish I didn't sell it. Real nice honest guy. Good luck Howard.Free bump:D:nodding:

·
Registered
1,488 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys, i guess i did not include all details, the car is just a shell no drivetrain, but the body is very straight, just the normal front floor rust, interior is very complete but the black seats r pretty rough, a good place to start or lots of good parts, can't post pics here but will send out to those that asked via email. thanks

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The car is really to good to part, but if it does not go by next weekend i will consider parting it out, i really wish someone would rebuild it though

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was going to long island to by a 600 convertible,but the guy jacked his advertised price $300 on me, so no

·
Registered
628 Posts
car has leather interior power seats digital dash and rear wiper.... rare combo for ann 86 cs/turbo z

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
What color is the interior? Do you have any pics of it, and the underside? You said it had rust on the floorboards, its it just surface rust or has it progressed to rot?

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Great! Look forward to them!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok, some more pics, still not great of underneath, jack failed me today, also found the spare area has been patched, and the rear track bar bent, starting to look alot like a parts car, if no one wants as a whole i will part it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
807 Posts
Could you send or post a picture of the center console plate...the one with the rear wiper and window switches? I may be interested in that piece if the car is parted...thanks!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.