Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1986 Dodge daytona shelby turbo-z for sale, in USA - New Jersey.

Mileage: 59,000 miles
Engine Size: 2.2 turbo

Asking price is $2000 obo

86 daytona shelby turbo-z. 2.2 turbo 5 speed. Fourth cylinder rod is broken...selling car with an identical motor with newer head with 77,000 miles. Everything else on car works perfect and absolutely no rust. asking 2000 obo, also up for trades for any classic car, let me know what you have or any questions. thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,179 Posts
Great car, but I think you will find a car with a broken con rod isn't going to sell for 2000 dollars. If you took the time to replace it, even with a used/stock rod I'm sure you'll get your money out of it.

BTW the interior is quite nice, definitely a higher optioned turbo z, never heard of a shelby with tan leather interior.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
i had a loaded 86 z with a rebuilt motor that was very good shape i think i got 1500 4 it. these cars just arnt worth anything. especially to the common folk looking for something to drive, nobody wants an 80's dodge

·
Premium Member
4,344 Posts
i had a loaded 86 z with a rebuilt motor that was very good shape i think i got 1500 4 it. these cars just arnt worth anything. especially to the common folk looking for something to drive, nobody wants an 80's dodge
Oh yeah? We got 2700 for this one.and 2100 for this one:thumb:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,344 Posts
Oh yeah? We got 2700 for this one.and 2100 for this one:thumb:

United Mopar Lovers - James' Daytona

OOps!! Sorry for the double post!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.