Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z C/S for sale, in USA - Connecticut.

Mileage: 559 miles
Engine Size: 2.2L

Asking price is $2500.00

Seller Information: chris wenglikowski
Phone: (501) 620-0064
Email: [email protected]

86 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z C/S 2.2L Auto. Has 5559 miles on odometer. Has actually around 55,000 miles. Second owner. Bought from a lady from Mt. Ida Arkansas.I lived in Hot Springs Arkansas,now in Uncasville, Connecticut.. Car has only been up here since 10/15. Came from factory with rear louvers. Has new injectors from Forward Motion along with new turbo oil/coolant hoses and new coolant,oil change. Has code 23 due to speedo/tach not working.May be the gears in the cluster.Muffler is bad,have new correct replacement with correct factory chrome tip.Has after market radiator fan,but have original.Front caliper sticking,will have 2 new rotors,pads,2 calipers before sale. Rust area by brake cable and along lower skirts. Have had car since 5/29/13. Had plenty of garage space(1800 Sq Ft) where I use to live(Hot Springs). Now only have 2 car garage and 5 cars.Have a lot of pictures. E-mail me with questions.
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
I wish I had the money and a place to keep it because I would buy it. I think this is arguably one of the best looking turbo Dodge cars of the '80's- 90's by far... especially in white. The MotorWeek segment on this car really showed off its good looks.
Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Have over 2000.00 in new engine +20 over. Built by machine shop.needs to be put in car,have 2.5 inch exhaust. Will need tires. been in garage whole time i have owned it. i have owned it 9 years. can send more info and pictures of engine. That' not including the head work. I would like to get 4000.00. I bought my brothers 69 GTX and want to finish this car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts