Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Car is 100 percent original leather seats manual zero rust original skirts all the way around absolute stunner, honestly driven on sunny days since 1986. This is rare opportunity for the Carol Shelby Turbo Dodge enthusiast

·
Registered
396 Posts
Need more details, How many $$s are you looking for , is it a standard or automatic? How bout some additiona pictures. interior and under hood. Looks like it is in really good shap for a PA car . RON

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
77AE992E-F1DE-47D8-B011-87F230BE623C.jpeg
BC676F44-9CF5-4E58-B35C-59B7D638B253.jpeg
D015485A-1F0E-4DD7-96F5-FA66F9CE68A7.jpeg
77AE992E-F1DE-47D8-B011-87F230BE623C.jpeg

Need more details, How many $$s are you looking for , is it a standard or automatic? How bout some additiona pictures. interior and under hood. Looks like it is in really good shap for a PA car . RON
Car is awesome condition original black leather seats that rap around you like your in a cockpit, sunroof the aero dynamic deflection skirts are perfect, the car is a manual, I have what I believe are the original tires and extra set of rims. I did not touch a thing wanted to leave it in original condition I put brand new directional tires on for safety reasons other then that looks like she was parked and covered in 1990!!!! I drove the car about 2000 miles this summer and she is working order.. I don’t know about price it comes down to a fair offer I guess??? The glue on the headliner is letting loose but I did not want to fix it incorrectly so either I would have it professionally done or leave to the next owner.. Motors clean no leaks and the underneath is great 👍 My name is Zach If serious call me and I will send u any picture your heart desires!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi ! Doing my quarterly check in on the forum. Looks like a cream puff -- congratulations on awesome upkeep. I only buy 1 owner, low miles cars and will only buy a Shelby. Ran into a big chunk of change and looking to buy multiple assets. Still waiting to jump into the turbo dodge world to add to the collection. Anything I buy I would have never driven as I never driven a turbo dodge. Do you happen to know how many Shelby's were made in this model ? Surprised you can post without a sales price .. kind of a waste to time to start a negotiation. I'll stay tuned. Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi ! Doing my quarterly check in on the forum. Looks like a cream puff -- congratulations on awesome upkeep. I only buy 1 owner, low miles cars and will only buy a Shelby. Ran into a big chunk of change and looking to buy multiple assets. Still waiting to jump into the turbo dodge world to add to the collection. Anything I buy I would have never driven as I never driven a turbo dodge. Do you happen to know how many Shelby's were made in this model ? Surprised you can post without a sales price .. kind of a waste to time to start a negotiation. I'll stay tuned. Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey I know I’m going to post the original window sticker tomorrow !!! Also I was hesitant to post a price but this community is awesome and I’ve had a few guys text me with their thoughts so guess I’ll set the price around $10500 and see what happens.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Zach, Looks like a very nice car. Pics or engine compartment and underside of car would be of far more help than two pictures of the window sticker. The foam on the underside of headliner is what is disintegrated, not the glue. You need to replace, not repair that. IMO, you want big dollars for a 35 year old car, you should put some effort into cleaning, detailing, and provide maybe link to view many more photos. Fixing the obvious stuff like replacing headliner, restoring valve cover if it isn't near perfect (doubtful). Does the AC work, or you leaving that for new owner to decide whether to run R-12 or R134a? Any maintenance done like timing and other belts, hoses, brakes, fluid changes (brake, coolant, tranny, oil, PS, etc.)?

·
Registered
1 Posts
10,000 obo at beginning of post I'm guessing offers start there ,I'm guessing less would be considered but if it were my car that's where I would start .sure it's not a hemi cuda and not 200,000 plus but it is a small piece of mopar history that wont be replicated .come on you mopar collectors
Zach, Looks like a very nice car. Pics or engine compartment and underside of car would be of far more help than two pictures of the window sticker. The foam on the underside of headliner is what is disintegrated, not the glue. You need to replace, not repair that. IMO, you want big dollars for a 35 year old car, you should put some effort into cleaning, detailing, and provide maybe link to view many more photos. Fixing the obvious stuff like replacing headliner, restoring valve cover if it isn't near perfect (doubtful). Does the AC work, or you leaving that for new owner to decide whether to run R-12 or R134a? Any maintenance done like timing and other belts, hoses, brakes, fluid changes (brake, coolant, tranny, oil, PS, etc.)?
Geez. Maneez. People are hard on a guy trying to sell a little car make him a offer that you think it is worth .or dont I'm pretty sure this gentle man did not ask for your opinion just like no one asked for mine .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
10,000 obo at beginning of post I'm guessing offers start there ,I'm guessing less would be considered but if it were my car that's where I would start .sure it's not a hemi cuda and not 200,000 plus but it is a small piece of mopar history that wont be replicated .come on you mopar collectors

Geez. Maneez. People are hard on a guy trying to sell a little car make him a offer that you think it is worth .or dont I'm pretty sure this gentle man did not ask for your opinion just like no one asked for mine .
Thanks for the back up!!! A/C hasn’t been messed with but car is about as as original as it gets..... Window sticker was for options and I don’t own a lift. Car has spent less time in the weather then My 2019 Ram.. Hoping it ends up with the right home figured this forum was the best bet. I was at Mecum Harrisburg and saw CS turbo Dodge sell for $18000 so I’m sure there is collector value..

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Great first post Oramac68. Thanks for educating us on what the asking price is. BTW- OP added/edited price AFTER original post. As long as your chalk full of helpful info, here is one for you. Your punctuation (or lack of it), gives some of us headaches trying to comprehend what your trying to convey. Try using some next time you post.

Is OP a gentleman or a gentle man or both? Wow, how many typos & punctuation errors can you make in one statement, or dare I say sentence?

I hope this car sells tomorrow, but likely no one on this site is going to offer anywhere near OP's asking price without many more pictures, far better description, & car being better presented. It appears to be a very nice TD, but there is more to selling a higher end car (by TD standards), than rolling it out of garage, snapping a couple pics, and posting it to the forum. Key word here is "selling". OP claims to be a Mopar collector, he should know this. Having sold many higher end TD's, I'm merely offering constructive comments to a newbie on this forum to help him sell his car. He can take them or leave them, doesn't matter to me. My apologies to the OP if my comments hurt his feelings or ego, that clearly wasn't my intention. Go to BAT (bringatrailer.com) to see how to properly present a car of this quality for maximum interest and sale price.

Interesting to see first time poster come in to defend another newbie to this forum. Oramac68, say hi to seller for me next time you see him. Hehe

I wasn't born yesterday. GLWS Zach,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts