Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1986 Dodge GLH t for sale, in USA - Georgia.

Mileage: 109k miles

Asking price is $4600 obo

Factory GLH turbo. 106k on the rust free body. T2 intercooled turbo Daytona engine & 555 trans (rod shifted). Unknown milage on the engine (was told the engine was removed from a low milage car in the late 80's, but I have no way to back this up. Shows good even compression & leak down on all cylinders & runs great). Updated to T2 electronics with CSX ecu. 3" Turbo Unlimited wastegate & full 3" exhaust with catalytic converter. TU hybrid clutch & pressure plate. GLHS Konis front & rear, will need rebuilt at some point. New front & rear brakes, motor mounts, cooling system hoses, fuel pump, all tune-up parts, Falken tires. Car was in storage inside for 13 years.I have been all over this car & found no major rust. Zero rust in the floors. Small amount of rust on some of the underside spot welds, this is a nonissue & surface rust only. Does have some door dings & small dents but is in very presentable condition. I can provide any pics you need. Interior is in close to perfect condition, the headliner is just starting to sag. At the full asking price I have lots of spare parts, 15x7 Fiero wheels, interior parts, engine sensors, T2 airbox. If you need more details or pics just let me know. http://s490.photobucket.com/albums/rr261/todd900ss/GLH/

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.