Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car was originally bought off the forums 2.5 years ago, now unfortunately I need to let her go. Clean and clear title

I have a spare engine, PnP head (fresh guides and seals), T2 intake and exhaust manifolds and a Turbo XS front mount that I will include with her, I also have a set of front and rear seats that are yours if you want them.

The paint is faded, but the interior is in good shape with only 2 splits along the seam of the drivers seat. She has 4 new (less than 2000 mile tires), a new McCleod clutch (the 225hp one) and a fresh trans with a Moly endplate.

I am asking $2400 for everything, but am open to offers.

Email: [email protected]
Name: Jason Gunnar Sullens
Phone: 562-587-8569

·
Registered
420 Posts
Do you have any more pictures? More exterior and some interior please. Is it drivable? Mileage? Thanks

Courtney

·
Registered
32 Posts
Would also love to see more picts and get some more info on the current state of the car. i.e. - Interior, exterior, engine, mods, etc.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
If you check the thread posted by "Gunnar" titled: " 1986 GLH with T2 parts in box", the last post on that thread, dated 2-26-08, 9:50 a,m. stated " Car is SOLD, thanks for looking". That thread also has more pics, including one of the rust on the roof at rain gutter near A-pillar on pass. side.
Same pic's, same car, did the sale fall through or what's going on ? If it's for sale again "Gunnar", what's the price and condition of car now ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts