Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
87 Shelby Z front bumper ,bumper cover . 100.00 . 87 rear bumper cover only . 25.00. Shelby Z hood . 75.00 . Ground effects , sides all pcs. front lower, 100.00. Doors T-Top 75.00 each . 89 Daytona Es . front bumper , cover . 100.00, 89 rear bumper and cover. 50.00. flat hood . 50.00 . fenders 50.00 each. taillight panels 50.00 , taillights Left- Right 40.00ea. center 25.00ea. complete wiring 89 TBI Daytona 125.00. 2 -rear hatches 1 with wiper 1w/o 50.00 each no rust.. Local pick-up only , located in Hagerstown Md. area 21713 . Prices are neg. Please Pm me with Questions ,

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’d totally take the front lower chin spoiler/ ground effect and rear bumper cover for my 87 Shelby Z if you could ship to 32659 in Florida.
I also need a sunroof seal or whole sunroof with good seal and outer window scrapers. Any help would be appreciated, thanks, Trevor.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As I mentioned in my ad, local pick-up only , as far as the window scrapers , and sunroof seals, try a vendor Omni Potent , they list reproduction of both items. getting ready to place a order myself , I have a lot more 87-89 Daytona parts than I listed , don't have the time to deal with shipping at this point . Thanks for your interest. if you want to take a road trip !!! Lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
What other parts do you have for the 89? What is the trim interior color?
Splash shields for the engine bay??

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 89 ES was a not a t-top car. I have the entire grey cloth front and rear seats , door panels all the plastic , steering column , rear hatch with factory louvers, taillights , engine and trans , ect. all for sale . I am only keeping the front and rear disc brakes, both left and right doors, everything else for sale..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure what you are asking about ? I saved everything off the car. do you mean the small plastic pieces held on by two self threading screws that you can remove from the wheel well area ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
No. They would be the splash shields that cover underneath the crank pulley and transmission and attach in with fir tree clips in the engine bay. Think of it as an extension of the fender splash shields

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I have those, my home # Land line is 3zero1-seven9zero-2seven1three, if no answer leave a message and # I will return your call. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey!

talked with you a bunch last night about fenders hood tail lights and inner fender.

i slept on that special hatch offer and im thinking i will take that as well! if you can hold onto it for me... ill call you later this evening to discuss the logistics.

thanks again,
greg

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey!

talked with you a bunch last night about fenders hood tail lights and inner fender.

i slept on that special hatch offer and im thinking i will take that as well! if you can hold onto it for me... ill call you later this evening to discuss the logistics.

thanks again,
greg

i haven't forgot... im planning on comming on the 20th around the noon hour most likely. will you be home?

i need a left side mirror assembly as well as all other parts we talked about. let me know...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, I will be , Please call me a few days before to give me a heads up. That way I will have the parts ready. Thank you .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks again! Was nice talking with you! The fenders have shown just how tweaked the front clip is on my car unfortunately. The right front corner is down about 3/8" :(

i'll still be building it up though....with lots of custom shims! Lol

if you get some floor cuts out at some point i would take them if you would be willing to ship them up to me....i would need from under the pedals all the way back to where it turns up to make the floor under the back seat.

Either that or i come make a deal on the shelby and give you mine on trade in lol. Plenty of good parts still on it (im sure you can attest to that) haha!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes , you are welcome , could talk for hours about Turbo Dodges , seriously if you are interested in either 87 silver Shelby Z , I would sell without engine and trans, as a rolling car very reasonable. might be easier to start with a nicer car. Give it some thought, call anytime you want to talk Turbo Dodges .. Thanks again . was a pleasure meeting you..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts