Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this for another toy, but i havent really touched it so theres no point in letting it sit around.
1987 Chrysler Lebaron GTS Turbo 1 Auto
135K Miles runs good, Newer Head Gasket, Turbo, Timingbelt.
I am the third owner first owner was an old lady, 2nd was a dodge mechanic, then me.
It is pretty clean exterior is white with the crab wheels. Interior is leather which is in good shape, all digital gauges, driver information center etc.
The car doesnt need much but it has a powersteering line leaking, and the brakes are spongy I believe they just need bled. The passenger side window is off track as well.
I'm asking $800....
Located in Columbus Ohio

I will post some pictures up soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd really like to just sell it. I'm lowering the price to $700 obo, Id like to get the bodywork done on my 70 Fury. Make me an offer. If I would consider a trade id like a gas mileage car like a neon, even a non mopar.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey! I also saw your listing on craigslist. I'm interested. Could you send me an email with an address or a phone number I could reach you at? I also live near columbus. I sent you an email through craigslist. I don't know if you got it yet. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry everyone but i'm going to keep her. I did the all the needed work, and ive been driving it since. Next will be raising the boost. I cant be Turbo dodgeless again! And a broken turbo van doesnt count lol. Thanks for all the interest. Mike your on CR right? I'm badasskylark on there. I think you looked at some car I had for sale a along time ago at my barn. Mabye a s10 blazer??

·
Registered
930 Posts
Sorry everyone but i'm going to keep her. I did the all the needed work, and ive been driving it since. Next will be raising the boost. I cant be Turbo dodgeless again! And a broken turbo van doesnt count lol. Thanks for all the interest. Mike your on CR right? I'm badasskylark on there. I think you looked at some car I had for sale a along time ago at my barn. Mabye a s10 blazer??

Yup that was me. I didnt pit it together until I seen your sig there haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought this for another toy, but i havent really touched it so theres no point in letting it sit around.
1987 Chrysler Lebaron GTS Turbo 1 Auto
135K Miles runs good, Newer Head Gasket, Turbo, Timingbelt.
I am the third owner first owner was an old lady, 2nd was a dodge mechanic, then me.
It is pretty clean exterior is white with the crab wheels. Interior is leather which is in good shape, all digital gauges, driver information center etc.
The car doesnt need much but it has a powersteering line leaking, and the brakes are spongy I believe they just need bled. The passenger side window is off track as well.
I'm asking $800....
Located in Columbus Ohio

I will post some pictures up soon.
boz

·
Registered
2 Posts
still have gts ? have any pics? dose car have talking option? ac charged or work? and how are the brakes? let me know thanx GREG

1 - 16 of 16 Posts