Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1987 Chrysler Town and Country Woody Wagon for sale, in USA - Indiana.

Engine Size: 2.5

Asking price is $2500

Date: 09th September 2015
Username: 3Bar_Mopar
Full Name: Devon Huerta
City, State, Zip: Indianapolis, IN.
Selling or Wanted Price: $2500

Description: This car is now my daily and I can't deal with it's nitpicky problems any longer. The car has a ton of potential and tons of great parts.

Good: Completely rust free! Forged 20 over wisecos, no balance shafts, arp main and head studs, wavlok rod bolts, heavy rods, ported +1 valve head, Buick GN turbo and custom box intake that has professionally welded and reinforced by Fathouse Fab, 3 core intercooler, 50mm tial BOV, Walbro 450 fuel pump, 83# injectors, aeromotive FPR, billet fuel rail, all poly bushings front control arms and rear suspension, newer Bilstein struts in the front, built auto with 3500 stall UCC converter, Innovate LM-1 wideband, socketed computer with 3 bar sensor and ability to change tunes from the driver's seat and datalog. Sensor and trigger wheel for MS also and 3" exhaust from the turbo back. This car is fast...capable of 400whp....I just can't daily this anymore and need something more reliable.

Bad: driver's window is off the track....track is broken so the window won't roll up. The car will have a dead battery if left without starting for 2 days....the battery tested fine...The car runs a little rough under a quarter throttle but smooths out and runs like a raped ape after that. The car is on 20 pounds. There's a miss intermittently while cruising. The power loss light will flash and the car will have a quick stumble and the wideband reads full rich....have yet to figure out that.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts