Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1985 Dodge charger for sale, in USA - Michigan.

Mileage: 75200 km
VIN: 00000000000000000
Engine Size: 2.2

Asking price is $3500

Here is a COMPLETELY RUST FREE 1985 dodge Shelby charger. It's an original car with 75k on it and you can tell! Underneath is rust free, floor pans are great, frame is great. This car is a virgin, from Missouri. The interior is in pretty good shape.Back seats are mint, driver side seat has a small rip but i have another and would be willing to work out a deal. The rear interior panels are not peeling. The headliner is new. Dash is in great shape, all the gauges work. Aside from that, the car runs great too. No smoke, no knocking. Just changed the oil. I had to fix the shifter as it was messed up. It works good now but would recommend putting on the updated end links. which will be included in the sale. The tires are newer. Front rotor and pads are newer (Looks like they were replaced and then someone let it sit. i cleaned them up and they are fine.) Rear brakes are completely new along with hardware. I also replaced the master cylinder as well. The car stops great.

The Bad:

Someone "Attempted" to paint this car. There are some good spots and then some bad. The back bumper being one of them. The front clip looks great, and so does the hood. The doors don't however. The good news is, the car is totally straight, but will need to be resprayed. It will also need an alignment.

Number is 7346600150 text or call anytime.

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
Just to let you know that can not be a 1987. All of the 1987 SC's had sunroofs and the center console deleted.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow that is close; Yes it is still available. You can call me at 7343200599.

i will give you the rundown. The car is at my shop in Romulus

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey i just realized! This one is sold but i have a better one for a little more money. Come check it out and call me at 7343200599

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.