Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Category: Domestic

I have a 1987 Dodge Charger GLHS #521/1000 for sale, in USA - Iowa.

Mileage: 93,147 miles
VIN: 1B3BZ64E6HD575068
Engine Size: 2.2L

Asking price is $3,200.00

Seller Information: Jim Rathbun
Phone: (402) 319-6711
Email: [email protected]

1987 Dodge Shelby Charger GLHS #521/1000
93,147 miles, new clutch, cv joints, new waterpump, new 2.25'' straight tube exhaust all the way to the back, K&N filter in stock location, Accel superstock coil, stage II computer, Shelby Daytona Z smooth turbo inlet modified to fit, air mass sensor from same Shelby Daytona Z, New Bridgestone Potenza Z rated low profile tires. Have owned for 10+ years and has been in storage the last 5 years. Only came out 2 times last year, once to get the cob webs out and wash and wax and the other was to take pictures and put back away. Exterior is in an high 7 low 8 out of 10 and the interior is the same. No cracks in the dash or tears in the interior. I have covers over the front seats to protect them. If interested call 712-488-2092 home or 402-319-6711 cell or e-mail me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Im from the east side of WI, would you be willing to drive a couple hrs. in my direction. Have cash in hand

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hey Trem,
Just looked at the e-mail you sent to my work and the address you gave too me was different than the one you sent from so I put the other one and you should have pictures coming too you now.
Hey Trem,
Scratch that one also it came back as no account also.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let's take the price down to $3000.00 FIRM. I took the car out since the snow is all gone and second gear would work somtimes and sometimes not, I talked to a buddy and he thinks the plastic rod connectors on the shifting linkage's are worn out or second gear might be going out and I also forgot the headliner cloth is missing the pad is still there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a little bump. The stripes are not the correct ones if any one is wondering the car had a fender bender on passenger side and fender was replaced and the old owner decided to be different and put pin striping instead of the midway body stripe. Wouldn't take much to fix though.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lets see if anyone is interested so here is a little bump. Shoot me an offer maybe we can work something out.

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
Nice Car and Beautiful German Shepherd behind the car, if i had the money i would buy the car as well as the german shepherd:p, free:bump: for having a beautiful Car as well as a German shepherd

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you on both counts!! The car is my baby and the shepherd is the wifes baby. The wifes baby is a beligum and dutch bloodline guard dog that we picked up after some scum broke into our house. She's only 8 months old in the picture, she's alot bigger know.

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
Thank you on both counts!! The car is my baby and the shepherd is the wifes baby. The wifes baby is a beligum and dutch bloodline guard dog that we picked up after some scum broke into our house. She's only 8 months old in the picture, she's alot bigger know.
my parents have my german shepherd, he is pure german, my cousin brought him over to america from germany 4 years ago when he was a puppy, they are keeping him at there place till i can move to a different place that allows dogs of that size, they only allow purse sized dogs,BS:bang head and yes they are excellent guard and watch dogs, he protected my girlfriend during a burglary.

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS; 1989 Shelby CSX
205 Posts
TTT just a mid week bump:)
Another bump.

I'm bummed. I just looked up where you are on MapQuest and saw that I passed right nearby last June. I would have liked to have taken a look at your car. I drove right past on I-80 heading from Chicago to Sioux City on my way to Mt. Rushmore and heading back home to Wackyfornia. Darn.

GLHS988

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To bad you didn't call me it would have been great taking it out for a joy ride with someone that has the same feelings about these cars!!! Look me up next time through if you do or anyone for that matter and we can go hunt some oversea's crap.

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS; 1989 Shelby CSX
205 Posts
To bad you didn't call me it would have been great taking it out for a joy ride with someone that has the same feelings about these cars!!! Look me up next time through if you do or anyone for that matter and we can go hunt some oversea's crap.
The part I am upset about is that I knew about your car being for sale, forgot about it when I was making last moment plans to drive to Ohio, and passed right by while I was in perfect position to possibly tow your GLHS home. :bang head Now you are too far away and I decided to not adjust the fleet further until Spring at the earliest.

Two GLHS's are better than one. I missed an opportunity.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Skyroof I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason so you didn't miss out just not the right time, maybe I will still have when you are ready. And Matt my home computer is still jacked and I can't retrieve the pictures yet but once I get them I'll send you the other pictures. (I promise) So just a little bump.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.