Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Category: Domestic

I have a 1987 Dodge Daytona Racecar for sale, in USA - Michigan.

Engine Size: 2.2 carb

Asking price is $2000

Hello, I have a 1987 Daytona with a carbed 2.2, It has a large 2bl, header and some kind of cam. It is a great running motor, sounds awesome! The cage in this car is beyond safe and strong. 5 point harness and a Kirckey seat. It is sheet metal 3" past the body line all around. The only thing that needs done is the throttle linkage needs to be reconfigured and belts need re-webbed. Let me know if you are interested, its got great potential! Will add more photos and a video of it running soon. Call or text Anthony at 734-752-8379

Dodge Daytona Racecar running - YouTube
** If the link doesn't work search users on YouTube for (Anthony Prior) the video should pop up**

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Where are you located? I only ask because I was the second owner of this car many years ago I think. That looks like the dash I built, and raced it at Spartan Speedway, Owosso speedway, and Springport speedway. Might be interested in buying it back.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where are you located? I only ask because I was the second owner of this car many years ago I think. That looks like the dash I built, and raced it at Spartan Speedway, Owosso speedway, and Springport speedway. Might be interested in buying it back.
I'm in Brownstown, exit 29 off I-75. I bought it from a guy in Tawas, Mi. He raced it at Whitemore speedway. If you are interested please call me as I'd like to see it go to a good home.

734-752-8379

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.