Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Category: Domestic

SALE ON HOLD=1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z for sale, in USA - New York.

Mileage: tmu= true milage unknown Engine Size: 2.2l T2

Asking price is $3800.00

well im just throwing it out there to see if anyone maybe interested in my baby. HAVING PROBLEMS AT MOMENT!!!!! she's a SUPER clean white ttop z with gray power leather and red pipping. just the driver seat has common wear. pics are in my gallery if you like to see the car. i drive the car every day runs good with little flaws. trans shifts great. new luk stage 2 clutch kit from FM that was dropped in last aug. solid rear trans mount and poly trans mount mount installed at same time. new 255 l/hr fuel pump and filter back in oct. new water pump, 120A alt, p/s does not leak one drop!! new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, radiator, t.stat 180*, brakes are spot on! turbo is boosting to 12.5 psi, no issues!!!! i put on a set of 17x7" koing monsoon 5 spoke rims a bit rough but in the middle of redoing, with brand new toyo proxes tires. i also have the black with polished lip crabs, 6 total no tires on them at this time. 4 are the 6.5'' and have two 6" wide spares on 6" is in spare tire well now. an extra set of ttops with keys and bags that lock as the ones on the car have keys and bags that lock. car has an awsome pioneer cd mp3 remote control head unit i-bus and i-pod connections, 2 pre amp outputs, 2 aux modes and many other features, with upgraded speakers. pioneer 2way in the doors and sony 3way in the quarters. in the trunk is a single 12'' JBL comp sub in a box powered by a 780W pioneer amp. belive me SHE BANGS!!!! tinted front markers, hinden side leds under the molding on the fenders for blinkers, leds in the front side marker turn lights, as well i put red leds in the reflectors on the side rear bumper. tail lights also have been slightly darkened, new brighter bulbs threw out, rear led license plate light. exhaust work done, 2.5" from down pipe to gas tank, cherry bomb glass pack at rear with nice duel outlet ss tip. turbo vavle cover and intake has been refinished in wrinkle red. the vains on both have been polished to a chrome like shine. the valley of the intake was redone wrinkle black so not too much red!!! has a cold air intake routed to the computer, fliter sits behind new battery. heat works good, has a/c but needs compressor and recharge. headlights work great, hatch stays up!!!!! so no need for a broom stick lol, cargo cover closes, sometimes slow to retract in. all int lights work, seat works great, windows work great (FIXED DRIVERSIDE WINDOW TODAY FEB 19. GREASED ALL TRACKS AND WINDOW REGULATOR. SUCKA FLYS UP AND DOWN NOW!!!) no door sag!!! no rust!!! no rot!!! has its rockers!!! and ttops dont leak!!! unless you take a hose and blast the window seals then a drip or two go down the inside of the glass. rear defogger doesnt work idk y???? never really checked into it. head gasket was replaced with a MP hg and a used 88 roller head intalled, valve seals i think are shot, so upon down shifting at max vac she puffs smokes now. it never did it that before i changed head. if you have any ?s dont hesite to ask., just for the sake of mentioning it, this is an all original car, NEVER BEEN HIT OR REPAINTED!!!!!!!! has some minor dents and door dings for a 24yr old car. all vin stickers match and still on each panel!!! the hatch area had common paint peel when i got it. so i striped it off and painted the top of the hatch and the rails that run down the quarter glass black. i did that with the last 89 ttop i had too. looks awsome to me. take close look at pics. makes a real big difference!!! dont be copying now you tona lovers hahaha

Attachments

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh and btw, i took the sinister windshield decal off the car last week. the carbon fiber decal didn't like the cold to much and was peeling up and breaking off. so i just removed it. just figured ya liked to know. holla back peeps...........

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hasnt smoked that much since i gave it an oil change on friday afternoon, put in Valvoline VR Racing 20w 50 good oil, used it many time before. anyone have any questions or comments about my ride?????

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Did you decide not to move to Fla.?
not at this time. but still want to....... this cold is killing me!!! i did drive home last night with the ttops off though!!!! it was 60 degrees here yesterday!!!!! lol today its 35 and windy!!! but soon i deff will be down there!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.