Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: carform_post -->
Category: Domestic

I have a 1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z for sale, in Lapeer, Michigan.

Mileage: 53K miles
VIN: 1B3BA64A0HG178474
Engine Size: 2.2L Turbo II

Asking price is $$7,000

Seller Information: Jacob Ervin
Phone: (810) 338-85 six four
Email: gipsydipper at gmail.com

Located in Lapeer, Michigan.
1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z Fully restored, over $25K invested!
Numbers-matching 2.2L Turbo II engine built for performance, numbers-matching A555 5-speed transmission. Previous owner built the engine for performance and claimed 420HP from it; I have no paperwork to match this claim, but the car sure drives like it's got the power! Turbo puts out 18lbs. of boost.
T-tops, tan/almond enthusiast bucket seat interior (leather), remote-control Bluetooth radio, loaded with options! Odometer shows 53K miles. Less than 300 miles on new tires, just installed new carpet and cloth enthusiast bucket seats (replacing non-factory seats)!
Exterior and underside are in very good condition. T-Tops don't leak, turn-key ready to go! Very fast, adult driven fun!
Looking for something a little more mundane to drive, and I need some spare cash for potential projects, only reasons to sell. I love this Daytona, and I'm sure you will too!

$7,000 obo
<!-- END TEMPLATE: carform_post -->

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a few more photos of the car

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice car! Good luck with the sale. Side question if I understand your post. Do you still have the brown leather seats? If so, what do they look like? You can PM some photos to me so that it doesn't mess up your post.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I do still have the tan leather seats that were formerly in my Daytona. They're originally from a Dodge Stealth, and bolted directly into the Daytona. I've attached a few photos so you can get a better idea of what they look like, since I couldn't figure out how to PM photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes, I do still have the tan leather seats that were formerly in my Daytona. They're originally from a Dodge Stealth, and bolted directly into the Daytona. I've attached a few photos so you can get a better idea of what they look like, since I couldn't figure out how to PM photos.
Thanks. These are not the same as my leather "enthusiast" seats, so I wouldn't be interested. Was looking to possibly find an upgrade to mine. Thanks again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts