Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this project a while back, never got it running right. i mean it runs, but i'd not trust it very much as is. i'd like to give it to someone with a little more mechanical finess than me. i live in Ada/Stonewall, Oklahoma. The car is Red, with some of the Trim coming off the outside. Tan interior(cloth) the RPM and odometer don't work. (the RPM's jump instead of glide) and you have to hit the speedo to get it to work. i'm not cluless about what this car goes for in poor quality, but i'll sell it for less than that. 1000-1200 would be nice because i want enough to try to get a safely running/driving vehicle. anyone interested? email me at [email protected]

For those of you that want pictures, you can see it on craigslist here

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/1174550059.html

·
Registered
434 Posts
A couple of questions. Is the car a 5 speed or automatic? Is it a 2.2 TI or TII with inter-cooler. Pictures under the hood would be helpful on TI vs TII question if your not familiar with the different 2.2 engine versions.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A couple of questions. Is the car a 5 speed or automatic? Is it a 2.2 TI or TII with inter-cooler. Pictures under the hood would be helpful on TI vs TII question if your not familiar with the different 2.2 engine versions.

It's an automatic. and the car has no intercooler, so it'd have to be TI. it is in fact a 2.2L 4 Cyl.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.