Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1987 Dodge shadow CSX for sale, in USA - Pennsylvania.

Mileage: 65,000 miles

Asking price is $9995.00

1987 Shadow CSX # 123. 65K miles,Great original shape. Never wrecked,original paint,not perfect,it has a few dings n scratches. Nothing big or deep. I have all the original paperwork from the original sales slip and sticker to each and every oil change or service done to the car. This CSX was bought new by Chris Martin CEO of Martin guitar in 1989 from a local dealer. Have all that paperwork also.

Car has never been played with as far as performance upgrades. It's all stock.

I really don't wanna sell it but I've been out of work now over a year for a back problem and I kinda gotta do something.

I may take a partial trade. I love my Aspens and Volare's. I'm planning on taking this car to Carlisle if not sold before. I have lots of pics and I can get as many as you want if you are a serious buyer. Please don't ask for a ton of pics and then just disappear. I am asking $9995.00. If that's too much then when you are here in person you can make me an offer. I will not take offers till you have either looked at a ton of pics or you a
have seen it in person. Sorry,but I don't need the headaches.
I don't log into this site very often. Please contact me direct @ k i t c a r 7 8 @ p t d . n e t. (take out the spaces). Or call me direct 6 1 0- 7 5 1 - 2 7 9 4. Chris

The car is located in Bath Pa. I'm an hour north of Philly and an hour south of Scranton. I can deliver for a fee up to 6 hours away.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.