Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1987 Dodge Shelby Charger For Sale

8K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  JMulfati 
#1 ·
Well guys, the time has come to part with my beautiful, pristine 87 Shelby Charger.

If anyone is looking for a mint condition 87 Shelby Charger, here it is, not too many out there in this condition.

The car has 25,691 km. (16,000 miles) and I’m the original owner, and I have the original documentation to prove it along with Charger brochure that the dealer gave me back in 1987. It has literally never run in the rain, has always been stored in my heated garage and nobody has ever sat in the rear seat, it breaks my heart to let it go but I need the garage space. This was the last Charger available in Canada and it was sold through my local Dodge dealer here in Montreal. This car also appeared in the readers rides of Turbo Magazine back in July 2000. I had recently purchased new 17” inch chrome wheels with brand new Maxxis high performance tires 215-40-17 that have run literally only 30 miles. This car has never been raced or abused in any way or form.

As you can tell from the pics, I’ve personally done some mechanical upgrades:
Conversion from a T1 to a T2 with all of the forged hardware. (puts out 21lbs of boost)
All parts were purchased through Forward Motion which include:
Ported exhaust manifold
Ported intake
Walbro 255l/hr fuel pump
475 camshaft
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Enforcer 2 CNC cylinder head
Enforcer 2 Turbo .63 A/R turbine housing
Modified front air mounted air-to air intercooler
3" exhaust front to back split to quad tips
52mm throttle body
JE forged pistons with T2 forged rods
ARP cylinder head bolts
Clevite bearings

Interior is like new and I've added a gauge pod on the A pillar with coolant temp, boost pressure and oil pressure on the center vent, everything is perfectly done by matching the interior color.
I have more pictures if needed
I’m asking $USD 9,800 which is a fair price to someone that knows what this car is about.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.