Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1987 Dodge Shelby Charger GLHS - $6900

Category: Domestic

I have a 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger GLHS for sale, in USA - Georgia.

Mileage: 103000 miles
Engine Size: 2.2

Asking price is $6900

1987 Dodge Shelby Charger GLHS #343 - $6900

I'm selling my Shelby GLHS #343. In short, it runs well, is solid mechanically, has new paint, and new tires. Currently has 103k miles. I've driven it very little and I've never raced it. The car is mostly stock except for a low miles rebuilt engine, brakes upgraded to SLH4 with disks all around, stage II MP computer, window tint, boost gauge, pioneer CD player and a Turbo XS BOV. I am including a large assortment of spare parts. This car is getting hard to find, so the parts can be very valuable. Parts include: spare taillights, spare Air Dam/Bumper covers, interior/exterior panels, original block, original front Koni's (KYB's in front now) and more that will go with the car.

The car was repainted a few years ago and looks amazing. Before I purchased the car, it was in a fender bender and was in primer. I replaced the front fenders and had it painted.

Currently the power steering rack has a leak and should be rebuilt or replaced soon because it leaks fluid into the interior. This is the only mechanical issue with the car that I know of. There is an intermittent issue with the gauges on the dash, occationally the backlight will not come on and the gauges will jump around a little. Its coming from a loose connector to the gauges, I believe.

At 60k miles the car received a makeover that included:
New engine, balanced, ARP rod bolts, light
flywheel, all new turbo water and oil hoses, new radiator, new Indy
intercooler, new 2 piece intake, new fuel press regulator, axles rebuilt,
new intermediate shaft bearing and U joint, new A/C hoses and almost new
compressor and clutch, rebuilt minivan front brake calipers, rear discs,
new headliner, Infinity AM/FM/Cassette. most parts used were factory Mopar.

The car is located in Augusta, GA...its been in the south most of its life and it rust free!

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger GLHS - $6900 OBO

Updated price to $6900 OBO.

I've been driving it the past week and loving it, but just bought a new car so need to let it go.

Thanks,
Brian

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
why can I not win the lotter so I will not beable to drive it. I think it's a great looking ride!!!!.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys, I've lowered the price to $6,200.
I took some new pics of the car and some of the spares in my attic. Unfortunately the attic pics are hard to see anything. I can send them to anyone interested.

I really hate seeing this car sit in the driveway getting older, someone needs to grab it and take advantage of it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey guys, I've lowered the price to $6,200.
I took some new pics of the car and some of the spares in my attic. Unfortunately the attic pics are hard to see anything. I can send them to anyone interested.

I really hate seeing this car sit in the driveway getting older, someone needs to grab it and take advantage of it.

Thanks!
Do you still have it for sale?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts