Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1987 Dodge shelby charger for sale, in USA - New York.

Mileage: 91,000 km
Engine Size: 2.2 enforcer 2

Asking price is $make offer

Seller Information: MATTHEW FOY
Phone: (516) 579-8438
Email: [email protected]

Hello my name is maTT and i am selling my baby a black with silver stripe 1987 dodge charger 2.2 fwd turbo.PHONE CALL WILL RECIEVE PICS THREW MY PHONE my number where i can be reached at is 516-579-8438 call anytime,or my work number is 516-796-5500 ext 305thats my work number i work in preowned. i am the 3third owner my uncle bought it off the first owner the original owner bought it for his daughter as a surprise and she didnt like the car so he fell in love with it tyhen it sat in his back yard still running and on the road and then my uncle bought the car and did some work to it and drove it 2 miles a day to work then i bought it off him and did alottttttttt of work. the car has grey interior the car is automatic now i converted it so i could drive in traffic i built the car to be a daily driver i have over 5 grand into thE car plus have alot of recipes the car was orignally a t1 non intercooled car now its a t2 conversion done the right way with stage 2 glhs computer injectors rfl blow off valve greddy inner cooler all the pipeing done the right way all t bolt clamps

CAR RUNS AND DRIVES AND IS RELIABLE YOU COULD EVEN BUY MY CAR AND PUT THIS SETUP INTO ANY OTHER TURBO DODGE CAR. THE SETUP IN MY CAR WITH THE WORKED T2 TURBO MOTOR AND EVERYTHING SHOULD MAKE 300 PLUS
.Z RATED TIRES BRAND NEW,WATERPUMP,HOSES ,RADIATOR,BATTERY,MAGNACORE WIRES, DIST,AND DIST CAP, ROTER FUEL FILTER 255GPH PUMP LEFT FRONT AND RIGHT FRONT AXLES,INNER COOLERAFTER MARKET ELECTRIC FAN MSD BLASTER 2 COIL. ETC no part in the car is cheap or used i buy everything new and buy the best stuff but the right stuff to work with the right stuff if that makes sense i will list some of the mods and new stuff but its way to much to list

short block is all forged from foward motion enforcer2 all arp hardware on complete motor short block je pistions boerd 30 over with je forged pistions forged rods and forged crank high volume oil pump mieling
new radiator water pump hoses magnacore wires have three sets of brand new plugs k n n air filter piped directly into the turbo
the head is ported polish three angle valve job super 60 cam with 1mm valves springs seales etc car sounds very chompy i love the way it sounds
11mm arp head studs mopar head gasket 2.5 log intake t2 intake ported polish 52mm throttle body t2 exhaust mani ported
adjustable fuel pressure gauge all autometer gauges in the car 5 inch monster tach with shift light phatom water temp oil pressure boost vac o2
a413 turbo minivan transmission with converter just built automatic conversion done correctely have all the 5speed parts as well pedals still the car
battery in trunk with kill switch mounted in the back car has the rear lovers on it

THESE ARE OLD PICS CAR IS ALOT NICER IN PERSON MOTOR COMPARTMENT SUPER CLEAN AND EVERYTHING DONE RIGHT
MY NAME IS MATT GIVE ME A CALL FOR MORE INFO MY NUMBER IS 516-579-8438 OR GIVE ME A CALL AT WORK 516-796-5500 EXT 305 ASK FOR MATT IN PREOWNED

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.