Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1987 Dodge shelby csx for sale, in USA - Utah.

Mileage: 89500 miles
Engine Size: 2.2

Asking price is $6500 obo

Seller Information: Eric Oveson
Phone: (435) 531-4355
Email: [email protected]

For sale 1987 shelby csx
Stored in a climate controlled facility
Never seen a winter
Seats are covered to keep them nice not to hide anything
No rust on car
All original excellent condition inside and out
Comes with quite a few spare parts
Comes with race built a413 trans and a 520 trans
Ported intake and exhaust manifold
All offers considered
More pics available on request
Any questions please call or text Eric
435-531-4358

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
So what is the story on this car? Is it a track car used mostly for street/strip racing? I don't believe any 87 CSX ever came w/an automatic and the A525 tranny won't fit that car. Did you mean A555 perhaps? The A555 is what would have been in that car originally. Car looks real nice otherwise, how about adding some engine pics.

Forum rules may require you to actually post a price of some sort...I'm not sure that 'make offer' is allowed on a for sale car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: 1987 Dodge shelby csx -6500

My fault it is a 520 trans I have two of these 87 csx and forgot what trans was in this one I'm not sure on the price I'm wanting to get at least close to what it's worth
Car has never been down the track it just goes to car shows and to the cruise nights
Any other questions just ask

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Car has a reverse manual valve body a413 in it and comes with the original trans previous owner put it in I have all parts to put it back to stock

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
What do these cars in this condition typically sell for do they ever bring anything close to bluebook values
In my opinion these cars don't go for anything close to what they are truly worth. Even the cars in awesome condition don't go for much. I can't sell my 87 CSX for much more than a worn out K car! Sad......but true.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts