1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
bump back to the top

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Paul
Come get this car! I'm installing a new fuel pump as that's what was causing the hard starting.

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Road trip

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Geez guys! There were only 800 to start with. This one is a survivor. Some day you will be an old man and be telling your grand kids you passed up an 88 SL. They will look at each other and think grandpa is a dumazz.

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Same here.... Its a nice clean original car.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Can't believe this hasn't sold yet. If I wasn't saddled with trying to start a new business, I'd be haulin' [email protected]@ with my trailer in tow.
Free bump.
vntodd I'll call your bluff and raise you one! :D My wife and I are "Home Alone" and looking for excuses for road trips. You pay fuel, provide trunk and trailer and we pay food and lodging for the trip. We will pick up your truck and deliver to your door! :cool:

I have to clear it with my wife first. We just got back from Springfield for the Route 66 festival. :cool:

I have hauled a front loader from eastern Tennessee to St. Louis, and a Massey Ferguson garden tractor, snow plow, and snow blower from Maryland.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I agree the Shelby Lancers are the best daily drivers of all of the Shelby Dodges in my opinion for comfort, the auto's are not very great on gas but they are a pleasure to drive. (my age is coming out) #800 is my daily driver, and if it wasn't so expensive to ship this darn car I would of bought it months ago.

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Registered
295 Posts
vntodd I'll call your bluff and raise you one! :D My wife and I are "Home Alone" and looking for excuses for road trips. You pay fuel, provide trunk and trailer and we pay food and lodging for the trip. We will pick up your truck and deliver to your door! :cool:

I have to clear it with my wife first. We just got back from Springfield for the Route 66 festival. :cool:

I have hauled a front loader from eastern Tennessee to St. Louis, and a Massey Ferguson garden tractor, snow plow, and snow blower from Maryland.
Ohh, wish I could...the issue isn't a lack of time, It's a lack of disposable income. Thanks for the offer, though.:thumb:

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Ive seen this car at Steve's place and it is a nice original survivor and doesn't look like it has even close to 300K miles on it.

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
This car is sold.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts